Terms & Conditions of Hire
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the Hot Tub to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the Hot Tub. Please ensure that the safety instructions are followed at all times.
- The Hirer must provide adequate delivery and collection access to get the equipment in and out of the garden. For the solid hot tubs, Gateways/passage ways need to be at least 85cm wide and need to allow 2 meters in length if there are any bends. No refund will be given by Wicked Hot Tub Hire in the event that, on the day we cannot get the equipment into the desired location.
- The Hirer must be available at the times notified( by email the day before) for delivery/ collection, failure to ensure we can collect our equipment, including access to power/water supply ,the hirer will be charged an additional £50 per day it goes over until we, wicked Hot Tub Hire are able to collect. It’s important, as requested that you inform us if you have any restrictions for delivery or collection in your reply to our booking confirmation, so we can try to work around you, but please bear in mind this may not always be possible. If you cannot be there it is your responsibility to ensure someone else will be.
- The Hirer will also ensure that a water supply is available and a suitable 240V 13amp supply is within 12 meters of the desired location. Wicked Hot Tub Hire is NOT responsible or liable for the electricity/power used by the equipment during the period of hire.
- For safe and correct operation, the surface for the Hot Tub should be a flat and level area. Decking areas are used at your own risk as the weight can be up to 1600 kilos. If you would like the Hot Tub set up on decking, a waiver must be signed to show you are aware of the risks but will continue anyway. However, our technician may still deem the area unsafe and another area will have to be found, if not, you may lose your deposit (or full payment if on delivery day).
- Hot Tubs are for 4 to 6 people at any one time unless stated in your confirmation. Overloading the Hot Tub can cause damage for which you, the Hirer, will be liable. Users must be over 5 years of age and supervised at all times.
- No food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Hot Tub.
- No smoking, vaping, barbecues or fires in or near the Hot Tub.
- Ensure all clothes are colour-fast and have been washed prior to use.
- Do not sit/stand on the sides of the Hot Tub or top of the Hot Tub cover as this will cause damage to the Hot Tub for which you will be liable and may cause serious injury.
- In the event that anything appears not to be working correctly, please ensure all users get out of the Hot TUB.
- Please try and keep the Hot Tub as clean as possible. All users of the Hot Tub must shower before and after use to avoid the risk of skin irritation or infection. It is the Hirer’s responsibility to make sure this happens. No hair clips, body jewellery or toys are permitted in the Hot Tub. Wiping feet before entering the Hot Tub will maintain the cleanliness.
- Pets are not allowed in the Hot Tub.
- The Hirer must be at the property on the day of collection. Please ensure that the electricity supply is available for Wicked Hot Tub Hire. Wicked Hot Tub Hire will empty and deflate (if inflatable) the Hot Tub in order to check for damage etc. If the Hot Tub is collected in a dirty condition (other than standard use) then the Hirer will incur a cleaning charge of £35. It is the hirers responsibility to ensure daily maintenance of the filter and adding correct amount of chlorine etc. regardless if your using the hot tub or not. Any equipment that is lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair will be charged to the Hirer at the full retail value – this includes excessive staining, dirty marks and scuff marks. This is to be paid within seven days from invoice date. Failure to pay will result in us seeking redress through the Small claims court. Wicked Hot Tub Hire reserve the right to inspect items that may have been damaged, stained or otherwise, at their premises and inform you the Hirer of any further costs within 24 hours. A signed damage sheet will be given to each party and photos will be taken of any damage and sent to you whilst the tub is on your premises.
- Equipment defects should be reported to Wicked Hot Tub Hire as soon as is possible. Please do not attempt to repair any part of the hired item.
- Do not switch off the Hot tub, do not empty or/and refill the hot tub. If you have got the water dirty, we can, if available, change the water for you and retreat it. There will be an additional cost and you will lose up to 24 hours of your hire period.
- Excess hire charges will be charged at a rate of £65 per day for every additional day or part day that the equipment is kept by the Hirer over the agreed hire period unless this delay is caused or agreed by Wicked Hot Tub Hire, in which case the price will be discussed.
- Upon booking a non-refundable £50/£100 deposit is required, this will be deducted from the remaining outstanding balance, this can be paid by bank transfer. Cancellations to be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- The balance is due on or before the delivery date. If balance remaining is not confirmed paid on or before the delivery date, Wicked Hot Tub Hire reserves the right not to complete set up and you will lose your deposit.
- You will be provided with 1 filter for a weekend hire or 2 filters for a week hire. This should be plenty as long as the care advice is followed. Please ask if you want additional filters at an extra cost of £6.95 per filter.
- Gazebos will be erected weather permitting if chosen as an extra. If we erect a gazebo and the weather deteriorates then it is up to the Hirer to take the Gazebo down to avoid damage to the Gazebo and to the Hot Tub. It is the hirers responsibility to ensure the Gazebo is secure at all times. If we are unable to erect the gazebo because of poor weather, it is the Hirers responsibility to erect it.
Ownership of all equipment and goods hired remains the property of Wicked Hot Tub Hire at all times. Wicked Hot Tub Hire will not be responsible for any water damage that occurs from Hot Tub set up outdoors.
If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, please consult your doctor before using the Hot Tub.
Wicked Hot Tub Hire will provide chlorination and de-foam chemicals for the Hot Tub whilst on Hire. However, we will not be held responsible for any allergic reactions, injury or death caused by adding sanitation chemicals.
Do not add bubble bath, foam bath or washing up liquid, dyes or glitter of any description.
Do not use the Hot Tub if the water is not clean and sparkling. It is recommended that the PH levels are checked daily, all equipment and instruction will be provided but remains your responsibility. A call out charge will apply (£65) if you get the water dirty and it has to be refilled and treated, you will also be unable to use it up to 24 hours if this happens, no additional days will be offered without charge and depending on availability.
Do not take illegal substances or consume excessive amounts of alcohol whilst using the Hot Tub. If you’re not safe to drive you’re not safe to be in the Hot Tub. Drinking from glass containers in and around the Hot Tub is strictly prohibited.
On hiring the Hot Tub, you agree to accept our Terms and conditions and acknowledges that the use of the Hot Tub is at you the Hirers own risk.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PERSONS USING HIRE EQUIPMENT FROM WICKED HOT TUB HIRE DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. THE PERSON’S OR ORGANISATION HIRING THIS EQUIPMENT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE/ LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY OCCURRING FROM OR AS A RESULT OF THE MISUSE OR RECKLESS USE. THESE GUIDELINES ARE FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL PEOPLE USING THIS EQUIPMENT, AND ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE HIRER TO ENSURE THEY ARE FULLY COMPLIED WITH AT ALL TIMES. WICKED HOT TUB HIRE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INJURY CAUSED TO ANYONE USING THIS EQUIPMENT. ALL INDIVIDUALS USING THIS EQUIPMENT MUST FULLY COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE HIRE. WE ARE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU DURING YOUR HIRE; HOWEVER, A CHARGE MAY BE INCURRED IF A CALL OUT IS REQUIRED DUE TO MISUSE OR NEGLIGENCE. YOU CAN CALL US ON 07860556158.